- UNIQUE & RARE OPPORTUNITY
- EXISTING SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- 5 BEDROOMS
- PLUS A NEW BUILD PLOT WITH OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION
- POTENTIAL TO ADD VALUE TO EXISTING SEMI-DETACHED
- ADJOINING SEMI ALSO WITH PLANNING PERMISSION
- SOUTH STAFFS PLANNING REF: 19/00009/OUT. SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS
- BUYERS FEES APPLICABLE
Set in the ever popular village of Great Wyrley, this rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to purchase an existing semi-detached property, with potential to improve and add value. There is also outline planning permission, with all matters reserved, for the erection of a detached dwelling.
Great Wyrley offers the best of both worlds with a wealth of local shops & schools and excellent transport links with the motorway & rail networks easily accessible (ideal for commuters) whilst retaining the semi-rural feel with pleasant countryside walks nearby and Cannock Chase only a short journey away.
203 Walsall Road is an extended semi-detached property providing versatile family accommodation which comprises, in brief, a welcoming entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, spacious through lounge / dining room, further good sized reception room and well-appointed kitchen with access to sun room at the rear. To the first floor there are five bedrooms (three of which are generous doubles) and the family bathroom.