- UNIQUE & RARE OPPORTUNITY
- EXISTING SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- PLUS A NEW BUILD PLOT WITH OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION
- POTENTIAL TO ADD VALUE TO EXISTING SEMI-DETACHED
- ADJOINING SEMI ALSO WITH PLANNING PERMISSION
- SOUTH STAFFS PLANNING REF: 19/00009/OUT. SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS
- BUYERS FEES APPLICABLE
Set in the ever popular village of Great Wyrley, this rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to purchase an existing semi-detached property, with potential to improve and add value. There is also outline planning permission, with all matters reserved, for the erection of a detached dwelling, double garage and associated works.
Great Wyrley offers the best of both worlds with a wealth of local shops & schools and excellent transport links with the motorway & rail networks easily accessible (ideal for commuters) whilst retaining the semi-rural feel with pleasant countryside walks nearby and Cannock Chase only a short journey away.
205 Walsall Road is a three bedroom semi-detached property, comprising, in brief two good sized reception rooms & kitchen to the ground floor and three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.