- OUTSTANDING AND BEAUTIFULLY REFITTED AND PRESENTED FAMILY HOME.
- EXCELLENT LOCATION FOR ACCESS TO A RANGE OF AMENITIES TO INCLUDE ROAD AND RAIL LINKS TO BIRMINGHAM
- SHOPS, STORES AND SCHOOLING IS TO HAND
- SPECTACULAR 'MINTON' TILED HALL WITH SEMI-GALLERIED LANDING
- TWO SEPARATE BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- LUXURY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINING ROOM WITH SEPARATE UTILITY
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR FAMILY SHOWER ROOMS AND IMPRESSIVE REFITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- VIEWING WILL NOT DISAPPOINT AND IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH PAUL CARR ERDINGTON
This truly remarkable and beautifully re-dressed and refurbished detached family home sits in a most convenient location for road and rail transport routes to Birmingham City Centre and is a short distance to both local shopping and schooling facilities.
Outstandingly impressive, this delightful property is available fo viewing strictly by appointment via Paul Carr Erdington.
The property comprises entrance vestibule with doorway to internal 'Minton' tiled hallway, with stairs rising to part galleried landing.
The spacious front and rear reception rooms have folding door divide and would make for a tremendous entertainment space.
To the rear ground floor wing is a refitted shower room with separate utility/laundry room with to the rear, a stunning open plan dining/breakfast room and kitchen, lavishly decorated with log burner (available by separate negotiation) and a range of fully fitted base and wall units.
To the first floor are four double bedrooms with seaprate guest wc and beautifully refitted family bathroom with 'roll top' bath and separate shower cubicle.
To the outside is a low maintenance garden with pergola.
Viewing is by appointment with Paul Carr Erdington.