- SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY
- ORIGINAL FEATURE TO INCLUDE 'MINTON' FLOORING
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- VESTIBULE AND ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- FITTED KITCHEN
- SECLUDED REAR GARDENS
- EXCELLENT ARTERIAL ACCESS TO BIRMINGHAM, ERDINGTON AND BOLDMERE
- VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH PAUL CARR ERDINGTON OFFICE
This spacious three double bedroom semi detached property is now available to view via Paul Carr Erdington.
Oozing period character, to comprise; vestibule and entrance hallway with 'Minton' tile floor, two spacious living rooms lead off and beyond is a fitted breakfast kitchen.
Conveniently situated at the foot of Court Lane, therefore affording access to both Erdington and Boldmere centres, with transport routes by road and rail to Birmingham city centre, this property is an absolute must for viewing.
In addition to the spacious and delightfully maintained interior the property also offers a characterful patio yard area and lawned garden with magnificent Magnolia tree and herbaceous borders, providing a haven of seclusion.