- OUTSTANDING RE-DRESSED PERIOD HOME
- WELL SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- WITHIN HALF MILE OF BOLDMERE AND ERDINGTON CENTRES
- ARTERIAL ROAD AND RAIL LINKS TO BIRMINGHAM
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO DRIVEWAY
- FITTED CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN WITH SEPARATE UTILITY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- LARGE BATHROOM WITH FULL SUITE TO INCLUDE BATH AND SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
- BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN
Stunning! Outstanding! Superlatives not to be used lightly are easily justified in this beautifully re-dressed and presented quality property.
Situated in a well sought after address and being within half a mile of both Boldmere and Erdington, consequently providing arterial transport routes by both road and rail, this property is an absolute must for viewing.
The property in brief comprises; entrance hallway with front reception room (dining room), rear reception room, into fitted kitchen and utility beyond. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a sumptuous re-dressed bathroom which boasts panel bath, vanity washbasin, wc and separate shower cubicle.
To the outside is off road parking to the front driveway. To the rear is a sun patio/terrace with extensive lawned garden with hardstanding for workshop/double enlarged shed currently in situ.