- IMMACULATE FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- IMPRESSIVE LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE
- RECENTLY CONSTRUCTED WITH ALLOCATED PARKING
- SHORT WALK TO OPEN PARKLAND
- DOUBLE GLAZED & ELECTRIC HEATING
- GROUND RENT APPROX £175.00 PA / SERVICE CHARGE APPROX £502.00 PER HALF YEAR
- APPROXIMATELY 113 YEARS LEFT ON LEASE
This well proportioned and immaculately presented first floor flat, is located in this recently constructed development and is just a short walk from open parkland.
Perfect for both First Time Buyers as well as buy to let investors, the property has a communal hall and stairs lead to the reception hall with two bedrooms leading off, the master is a good size double with a window to the rear, whilst the second bedroom is an excellent single with a fitted wardrobe, built in desk and drawer unit and a window to the rear. The bathroom has a white suite with a shower over the bath, part wall tiling and a window to the front. The kitchen has been thoughtfully fitted with a built in oven and hob, spaces for a washing machine and fridge freezer with a window leading to the front. The impressive lounge / dining room has a dual aspect with a window to the front, double doors and Juliet style balcony to the rear with ample space for settees as well as a dining area.
The well decorated flat is double glazed and benefits from electric heating and also comes with an allocated parking space. Viewing is a must to appreciate all that this double glazed property has to offer.