- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- LARGE PLOT WITH GOOD SIZE FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL FOR EXTENSION
- WELL REGARDED LOCATION
- CONVENIENT FOR LOCAL SCHOOLING AND ARTERIAL TRANSPORT ROUTES TO BIRMINGHAM CENTRE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM AND SEPARATE WC
- VIEWINGS VIA PAUL CARR ERDINGTON
Offered with no upward chain this three bedroom traditional detached family home with side garage offers tremendous potential for extension and updating (subject to regulatory approval).
Situated in a well regarded residential location convenient for a range of local amenities to include schooling and shopping, with road and rail links to Birmingham city centre, the family home is sited on a good size plot and early viewing is recommended to discover the potential of the property on offer.
Viewings are accompanied via Paul Carr Erdington office.