- AN EXTENDED TRADITIONAL SEMI-DETACHED RESIDENCE
- SET IN A POPULAR LOCATION WITHIN ALDRIDGE VILLAGE
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- IMPRESSIVE LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW
- EXCELLENT EXTENDED AND REFITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- FOUR WELL-PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS
- EXTENDED AND REFITTED FAMILY BATHROOM WITH BATH AND SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- REAR GARDEN
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Superbly presented and much improved throughout, this extended traditional semi-detached residence, set in a sought after location within Aldridge Village, should be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Internal inspection reveals a porch and reception hall giving access to an impressive lounge with feature fireplace and bay window to the front, complemented by a superb refitted kitchen/dining room offering a comprehensive range of fitted wall and base units, a breakfast bar and ample space for a dining table, with French door opening into the rear garden.
Stairs from the reception hall lead to the first floor accommodation which offers four well-proportioned bedrooms, three having fitted wardrobes and an excellent refitted family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
Externally the property is approached via a driveway leading to the garage, whilst the good size rear garden is mainly laid to lawn a paved patio area and shrub borders.
Set in an established location in a popular residential area of Aldridge, the property is within easy reach of local shopping facilities as well as the extensive shopping facilities and restaurants available in Aldridge village centre and a range of excellent local schools. Good regular public transport services are available near by providing ease of access to Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield and Walsall.
This superb family home further benefits from gas central heating and PVCu double glazing.