- OUTSTANDING PERIOD HOME WITH CONTEMPORARY FITTINGS
- EXCELLENT LOCATION ON THE CORNER OF GRAVELLY LAND AND NORFOLK ROAD
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE BREAKFAST KITCHEN WITH SEPARATE UTILITY
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER AND BATH
- LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH TWO PATIO AREAS
- IMMACULATE PRESENTATION THROUGHOUT
- COMPOSITE FRONT DOOR AND NEW WINDOWS FITTED IN 2018
- VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT VIA PAUL CARR ERDINGTON OFFICE
Outstanding is not a word to be used lightly, but this home has it all!
Wonderfully presented and having had new windows throughout and a fully composite front door, both installed in in 2018, this delightful contemporary home offers a wealth of Bohemian character. In a great position on the corner of Gravelly Lane and Norfolk Road, affording arterial access to Boldmere, Birmingham and Erdington centres, there is also convenience shopping and local schooling to hand.
The property is approached from the frontage and has 'Minton' tiled hallway with stairs off, an open plan bright and spacious lounge and dining room, large breakfast kitchen and utility.
To the first floor are three double bedrooms, the master being beautifully appointed with a range of fitted wardrobes, storage cupboards/shelving, the family bathroom provides bath, separate shower cubicle, wc and wash basin.
To the outside there is a lawned fore garden whilst to the rear is an expansive family garden, the majority being laid to lawn with both rear patio and yard area and further to the rear boundary a raised sun terrace with hard standing for shed or greenhouse.
Viewing by appointment with Paul Carr Erdington office.