- A SPACIOUS TRADITIONAL DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW
- SET IN A POPULAR CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- OCCUPYING A GOOD SIZE PLOT
- TWO WELL-PROPORTIONED RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH LARGE UTILITY ROOM OFF
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
- FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM, STUDY AND SHOWER ROOM
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY LEADING TO SINGLE GARAGE
- LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH LARGE BLOCK PAVED PATIO AREA
- OFFERS SCOPE FOR FURTHER IMPROVEMENT, NO CHAIN
Offered for sale with no upward chain, this traditional detached dormer bungalow positioned in this popular cul-de-sac location must be viewed to appreciate the scope on offer. On a larger than average plot, the accommodation briefly comprises an enclosed porch which gives way to the excellent entrance hall with generous lounge beyond which overlooks the beautiful rear garden. A separate dining room to the fore provides an excellent entertaining space whilst the kitchen, with a good range of units, is complimented by the large utility room.
An inner lobby with kennels gives way to the side garage.
Completing the ground floor accommodation is the master bedroom with feature bay window to fore, as well as fitted wardrobes and the principal bathroom with white suite.
Stairs from the dining room rise to a landing area where a further bedroom and separate study are found, as well as a useful shower room.
Outside to the rear, the large rear garden with extensive patio area has an excellent lawn beyond with fencing to neighbouring boundaries, whilst to the fore the multi car drive gives way to the side garage.