- AVAILABLE AS EITHER 100% OR 50% CO-OWNERSHIP
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- IMMACULATELY MAINTAINED AND PRESENTED BUNGALOW
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT ROUTE WITHIN 200 METRES
- BRIGHT EAST FACING REAR GARDENS WITH BEAUTIFUL LAWNED AREA AND PATIO WITH DECORATIVE FLOWER BOARDERS
- LARGE LOUNGE DINER
- TWO BEROOMS - MASTER OVERLOOKS REAR GARDENS
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- LOVELY FITTED BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOITMNEBT VIA PAUL CARR EDRINGTON
Ideally located within a secluded cul-de-sac position and having public transport routes within 200 metres this delightfully maintained two bedroom home is offered for sale on either a 50% co-ownership or 100% outright basis of purchase.
The property is exquisitely presented throughout and briefly comprises dressed fore garden with entrance hallway off providing access to front facing fully fitted kitchen with appliances, rear lounge/diner, two good size bedrooms, the master bedroom having views over the rear garden. A fitted bathroom suite currently appointed as a wet room, and second front facing guest bedroom, adequate storage cupboards and a beautiful landscaped rear garden providing lawn section with herbaceous borders and patio. A side gated storage area is also included.
Viewings are strictly by appointment via selling agent Paul Carr Erdington