- RAW TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED WITH LOADS OF POTENTIAL SET IN A POPULAR LOCATION
- EASY WALK TO HAMSTEAD VILLAGE WITH BUS & TRAIN LINKS INTO BIRMINGHAM CLOSE BY
- AMPLE FRONT BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY, ENTRANCE PORCH & RECEPTION HALLWAY
- SPACIOUS, VERSATILE INTER-CONNECTING LIVING/DINING ROOM OPTIONS
- EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH ACCESS TO A USEFUL SIDE LEAN-TO/PASSAGEWAY
- TWO GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOMS PLUS A SINGLE & THE FAMILY BATHROOM
- CHARMING GARDEN SETTING INCLUDING A SEPARATE GARAGE & REAR DRIVEWAY
- FEATURE BAY WINDOWS, ELECTRIC HEATING & MOSTLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- FABULOUS FIRST TIME PURCHASER OPPORTUNITY, PROJECT OR INVESTMENT PROPOSITION
- AUCTION THURSDAY 14TH FEBRUARY UNLESS SOLD PRIOR - Be quick to book your viewing place!
**PAUL CARR ESTATE AGENTS IN CONJUNCTION WITH AUCTION HOUSE BIRMINGHAM & BLACK COUNTRY**AUCTION THURSDAY 14TH FEBRUARY 2019 AT 6PM**BANK'S STADIUM WALSALL FOOTBALL CLUB, BESCOT CRESCENT, WALSALL WS1 4SA**
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 PLUS (plus fees)
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS...at 73 Coleraine Road offering loads of scope & potential to improve, enhance or extend (subject to planning permission) this traditionally styled semi-detached house situated in a popular Great Barr residential location. In need of modernisation with a charming rear garden. The property sits well behind a spacious block paved driveway accessed through a useful porch area into the entrance hall where stairs lead to the first floor and having various doors leading off. To the front is the dining room with a feature bay window providing an abundance of great natural light. Bi folding doors nicely open the space up to the living room which is a generous size highlighted by a feature fireplace and door into the rear garden. The kitchen has been extended offering great potential for prospective buyers to create a versatile breakfast area. Just off the kitchen there is a useful lean-to area with doors at either end giving access to the rear garden and front driveway. The first floor continues to offer three bedrooms comprising of two doubles and one single together with a family bathroom. While outside the rear garden is primarily laid to lawn with some mature shrub borders with a separate garage accommodation accessible via the garden and rear driveway. Conveniently positioned for easy access to local schools & shopping facilities at Hamstead village while only a short walk to both bus & train links links into Birmingham. While providing great space both internally and externally with excellent further potential to tap into, the property really must be viewed to be fully
**SCHEDULED VIEWINGS**PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES OFFICE ON TEL: 0121 358 4444 TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST & BOOK YOUR VIEWING PLACE**
Saturday 12th January at 2:30pm, Wednesday 16th January at 3:30pm, Saturday 19th January at 2:30pm, Wednesday 23rd January at 3:30pm, Saturday 26th January at 2:30pm, Wednesday 30th January at 3:30pm, Saturday 2nd February at 2:30pm, Wednesday 6th February at 3:30pm, Saturday 9th February at 2:30pm, Wednesday 13th February at 3:30pm.