- Offers further scope and potential for extension subject to planning
- Larger style semi detached family home
- Set in a popular residential location in Aldridge
- Two receptions room, kitchen and guest WC
- Three bedrooms and bathroom on first floor
- Good size fore and rear gardens
- Garage and driveway providing comprehensive off street parking
This traditional larger style semi detached residence affords excellent scope and potential and requires general modernisation and upgrading. There is good potential for further extension subject to planning permission and the accommodation could represent a first class family home. No.7 The Leasow occupies a desirable residential location approached from Berryfields via Linley Wood Road and is within easy reach of variable amenities. Local shops are nearby on Bosty Lane with Aldridge village easily accessible by car providing an excellent variety of shops and restaurants. Whetstone Fields Primary School and Aldridge secondary schools cater for all age groups and public transport services provide ease of access to Aldridge, Walsall and Birmingham. The accommodation comprises reception hall, separate dining room, well proportioned lounge opening to garden, kitchen requiring complete upgrading, downstairs WC, three good first floor bedrooms and bathroom. The property stands well back from the roadway with a driveway approach with integral garage and providing excellent off street parking. The rear gardens form a feature of this property with level lawns and fruit trees.