- Impressive, detached family residence
- Highly desirable residential location
- Spacious lounge / dining room
- Four good sized bedrooms (one ensuite)
- Off road parking & double garage
Occupying a sought after residential location within a popular Cul-de-Sac in Cheslyn Hay, this impressive, detached residence would ideally suit a growing family and a viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the scope of the property on offer.
Benefiting from central heating, double glazing and a security alarm, the accommodation includes welcoming entrance hallway with guest WC off, cinema room / snug, light & spacious lounge with feature fireplace and archway to the dining area with patio doors leading in to the rear garden. Completing the ground floor there is the well appointed breakfast kitchen with a wide range of wall & base units, integrated fridge, freezer dishwasher & double oven with extractor over and doorway leading into the useful utility room.
To the first floor the master suite comprises a generous double bedroom with ensuite shower room off and there are three further good sized bedroom (two of them are doubles) and the luxury family bathroom with WC, wash basin, spa bath and superb 'sauna shower' with a range of features.
Externally, the neatly maintained rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with gravelled & decked areas and a selection of plants & shrubs and there is off road parking to the front of the property giving access to the double garage via a remote controlled, electric up-and-over door.
* The property has the additional benefit of fully owned solar panels, which we have been advised by the owner provide a return of 52 pence per kilowatt hour. *