- BIG TRADITIONAL FAMILY DETACHED SET IN A PRIME HANDSWORTH WOOD LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO GOOD LOCAL SCHOOLS WITH BUS & RAIL LINKS NEARBY INTO BIRMINGHAM
- HANDSOME FRONTAGE INCORPORATING AN EXTENSIVE FORE GARDEN & DRIVEWAY APPROACH
- ENTRANCE PORCH THROUGH TO AN INVITING RECEPTION HALLWAY
- FORMAL DINING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW FEATURE, DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING
- COMFORTABLE SIZE LIVING ROOM LEADING OUT TO A LARGE PAVED PATIO
- GENEROUS FITTED KITCHEN WITH A SEPARATE UTILITY SPACE
- ENCLOSED SIDE PASSAGE INCLUDING W.C. WITH GARAGE ENTRY
- EXPANSIVE REAR GARDEN IDEAL FOR THE FAMILY TO ENJOY
- AUCTION THURSDAY 11TH APRIL UNLESS SOLD PRIOR Be quick to book your viewing place!
**PAUL CARR ESTATE AGENTS IN CONJUNCTION WITH AUCTION HOUSE BIRMINGHAM & BLACK COUNTRY**AUCTION THURSDAY 11TH APRIL 2019 AT 6PM**BANK'S STADIUM WALSALL FOOTBALL CLUB, BESCOT CRESCENT, WALSALL WS1 4SA**
GUIDE PRICE PRICE £220,000 PLUS (plus fees)
THIS COULD BE SOMETHING REALLY SPECIAL...a charming well positioned traditional detached property. Situated in what is regarded to be a blue ribbon residential location on Leopold Avenue. In need of modernisation & some building works offering loads of potential for conversion and extension possibilities whilst combining spacious living and bedroom accommodation throughout. Complete with an expansive rear garden enjoying a pleasant open outlook while also providing ample off-road driveway parking, garage accommodation and very much worthy of an early internal viewing.
**AUCTION THURSDAY 11TH APRIL UNLESS SOLD PRIOR - DON'T MISS OUT**
**SCHEDULED VIEWINGS**PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES OFFICE ON TEL: 0121 358 4444 TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST & BOOK YOUR VIEWING PLACE**
Saturday 2nd March at 11:00am, Tuesday 5th March at 2:00pm, Saturday 9th March at 11:00am, Tuesday 12th March at 2:00pm, Saturday 16th March at 11:00am, Tuesday 19th March at 2:00pm, Saturday 23rd March at 11:00am, Tuesday 26th March at 2:00pm, Saturday 30th March at 11:00am, Tuesday 2nd April at 2:00pm, Saturday 6th April at 11:00am, Tuesday 9th April at 2:00pm.