- Offered for sale with no upward chain
- This highly individual character cottage residence
- Possesses charm combined with many modern features
- Open plan lounge with feature fireplace
- Well fitted breakfast kitchen with further utility with ground floor bathroom off
- Two delightful first floor bedrooms with exposed beams
- Extensive rear gardens adjacent to open farmland providing excellent views
- Shared access and parking to the rear
Possessing character and charm, this highly individual cottage residence can only be fully appreciated via internal inspection. The subject of considerable modernisation and sympathetic improvement, an imposing open plan lounge has an impressive antique fireplace which forms a focal point of the room. The kitchen has been upgraded yet retains the character features with quarry tiled floor and stable door to a useful lobby/utility area. A well appointed bathroom completes the ground floor accommodation.
The first floor bedrooms are a real feature of this comfortable home with light and airy beamed ceilings and original fireplace surround to the master.
Outside, a gated access opens to beautiful good sized cottage style gardens adjacent to open fields with a variety of mature shrubs and trees and affording a haven for wildlife.
767 Chester Road, Aldridge occupies a prominent location in a desirable residential area opposite Wyevale garden centre. Aldridge Village, Brownhills and Streetly are all easily accessible with Yenton Primary School and St Edmund Campion schools catering for all age groups.