- Four bedroom period semi detached character cottage
- Super open plan dining kitchen and family area
- Spacious lounge, hall with minton flooring
- Substantial master bedroom with views and en-suite shower room
- Gardens to the front, rear and sides.
- Located within Shenstone Village
- Close to local Shenstone train station
- Catchment for Kind Edwards Vl @ Lichfield
A truly stunning four bedroom period home spanning three storeys, located in the popular village of Shenstone. Set well back from the roadway behind a private drive and fields, this spacious Victorian home has been extended to the rear creating a stylish open plan breakfast kitchen with family area and full width bi-folding doors opening onto the large gardens. There is also a formal lounge overlooking the front elevation, utility area leading to guest cloakroom. To the first floor are three bedrooms, main bathroom and to the second floor there is the master bedroom with full height picture window overlooking the side paddock and benefits from having an en-suite shower room. Outside, there is ample parking and attractive gardens to the front, side and rear. With hi-tech features for a family to enjoy.