- SUPERBLY PRESENTED DETACHED RESIDENCE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE ASPECT WINDOWS & FEATURE FIREPLACE
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH SOME INTEGRAL APPLIANCES & UTILITY
- CONSERVATORY OVER LOOKING REAR ASPECT
- MODERN INTERIORS THROUGHOUT
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- AMPLE BLOCKED PAVED DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- PRIME CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION ADJACENT TO CHASEWATER
- STUNNING VIEWS, VIEWING ESSENTIAL
An exceptionally well maintained and extended detached residence set in a prime location of Burntwood and in a cul de sac with stunning rural views. This property has modern décor throughout and shows well.
This family home has three good sized bedrooms, ample storage and fitted wardrobes, two reception rooms, the lounge has a feature living gas fire with a surrounding marble hearth and dual aspect windows showing rural views, modern fitted kitchen and utility room, family bathroom and guest WC. The good sized conservatory overlooks the rear garden which also has views of the local countryside.
Outside, the front garden sets the property back from the roadside and boasts a long block paved driveway which can accommodate multiple vehicles. There is also an integral garage adjacent to the property which is an added benefit.
Viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.