- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LARGE EN-SUITE TO THE MAIN BEDROOM, FAMILY BATHROOM AND SEPARATE WC
- WELCOMING RECEPTION HALL, SPACIOUS LOUNGE, FORMAL DINING ROOM
- CONSERVATORY, UTILITY, TWO GARAGES
- IN AND OUT DRIVE TO THE FRONT
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS TO THE REAR PROVIDING PRIVACY
- ATTRACTIVELY PRESENTED AND WELL MAINTAINED
Attractive from the kerb, this imposing traditional four bedroom detached residence with in and out drive. Well presented throughout, the spacious family accommodation includes: enclosed glazed porch, welcoming reception hall, spacious lounge, formal dining room, open plan breakfast kitchen with a range of comprehensive range of base and wall units, conservatory. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, main bedroom benefitting from having a large en-suite, main family bathroom with separate WC. Outside there are wonderful landscaped private rear gardens with an abundance of mature shrubs, trees and hedging. All amenities are close at hand including Streetly Village which offers a wide range of good local shops and convenience stores along with highly regarded restaurants. Sutton Park is within walking distance and provides 2400 acres of iconic natural park and woodland with regular public transport services providing ease of access to the nearby centres of Mere Green, Sutton Coldfield, and Birmingham. The area is well served by good local schools including Blackwood Primary School, Manor Primary school and The Streetly Academy.