- FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOM TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, MAIN BATHROOM
- SUBSTANTIAL LOUNGE, FORMAL DINING ROOM, SUN ROOM, STUDY
- WELL APPOINTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN, GUEST CLOAKROOM, BOILER ROOM
- LARGE UTILITY, PRIVATE MATURE GARDEN WITH SUNNY ASPECT
- IDEALLY POSITIONED FOR SCHOOLING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT INCLUDING FOUR OAKS TRAIN STATION
- EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS.
This well presented traditional four bedroom family home has been a much loved home since 1976, the current owners have created a substantial light and airy home for a family to enjoy. With an off road parking to the front and attractive fore garden the accommodation includes: enclosed porch, welcoming reception hall, spacious lounge, dining room, fitted breakfast kitchen, sun room, study, inner hall, guest cloakroom, boiler room and a large utility area. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, main bedroom with en-suite and large family bathroom. To the rear the property benefits from having a large private rear garden with a sunny aspect. Ideally positioned for access to local schooling, amenities at Mere Green and Sutton Coldfield and public transport services.