- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO THE PRINCIPAL BEDROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE, FAMILY ROOM AND OPEN PLAN BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- UTILITY AND GUEST CLOAKROOM
- LUXURY APPOINTED MAIN FAMILY BATHROOM
- DELIGHTFUL AND ATTRACTIVE PRIVATE REAR GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FORE AND GARAGE
- IDEAL FOR LOCAL SCHOOLING AT PRIMARY AND SECONDARY AGE GROUPS
- ACCESS TO A REGULAR BUS SERVICE AND TRAIN STATIONS AT BUTLERS LANE, BLAKE ST AND FOUR OAKS.
This well presented detached four bedroom family home has been modernised and improved by the current owners creating a light and airy family home. Benefiting from having four double bedrooms the property is ideally positioned in a service road off the Walsall Road. Walking distance to local schooling at primary and secondary age groups, there is a selection of local stores including a Sainsbury's and Tesco's express stores and Boots the chemist, at The Crown and a bus route to major towns and cities. The accommodation in brief includes: welcoming reception hall, family room with feature bay window, lounge, open plan breakfast kitchen with dining area, utility, guest cloakroom. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, en-suite to the principal bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside there is an attractive rear garden with mature trees, shrubs borders and a sun terrace. To the front there is ample parking and garage lane.