- OUTSTANDING EXTENDED TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME
- LOUNGE AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- LARGE BRIGHT CONSERVATORY
- EXTENDED AND FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- WELL APPOINTED FAMILY BATHROOM WITH MODERN WHITE SUITE
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS TO THE FRONTAGE
- EXCELLENT LOCATION FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS AND ARTERIAL TRANSPORT ROUTES TO BIRMINGHAM
- BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDENS
- VIEW STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT VIA PAUL CARR ERDINGTON
Truly outstanding is the only way to describe this magnificently extended and up to the minute contemporary family home.
Conveniently situated for local schooling, having arterial transport routes within 200 yards and offering the solidity of a traditional 1930's built semi detached, this family home is a must for viewing.
The property briefly comprises; porch with entrance hallway, separate lounge and dining room with excellent conservatory, fitted kitchen, three good size bedrooms, family bathroom, block paved fore garden providing off road parking, and a magnificent rear garden, with dressed patio and lawned area all surrounded by a wealth of well stocked herbaceous borders.
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment via Paul Carr Erdington