- ATTRACTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME - IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- EXCELLENT FURTHER SCOPE AND POTENTIAL SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSIONS
- THROUGH LOUNGE WITH DUAL ASPECT WINDOWS TO FRONT AND REAR
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM/SITTING ROOM
- KITCHEN, USEFUL LAUNDRY/UTILITY
- GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED CONSERVATORY
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN, this attractive spacious four bedroom detached family residence is located off Walsall Road in a delightful cul-de-sac. With easy access to local amenities at The Crown including: Sainsbury's, Tesco's, hairdresser and Boots the chemist. Arthur Terry Secondary School is within walking distance along with other local schools including Hill West and Four Oaks Primary School. Briefly comprising welcoming reception hall with downstairs shower room, spacious through lounge, dining area, utility, kitchen and conservatory. On the first floor are four good bedrooms. The master bedroom is a large dual aspect double room. Outside, a good driveway offers ample off street parking and serves a large integral garage and a private garden is to the rear.