- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- FOUR INDEPENDENT ROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM, GROUND FLOOR WC AND UTILITY
- FITTED KITCHEN
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO FORE AND REAR GARAGING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITH ROAD AND RAIL ACCESS TO BIRMINGHAM
- LOCAL CONVENIENCE SHOPPING
- VIEW BY APPOINTMENT WITH PAUL CARR ERDINGTON OFFICE
Offered with no upward chain this spacious mid terraced property is conveniently situated in a sought after location, ideal for arterial transport routes, convenience shopping in Boldmere, Erdington and within 3 miles of Birmingham city centre.
The property has off road parking and garaging and comprises four independent rooms. Accessed off an entrance vestibule and then hallway there is a front reception room, rear lounge, fitted kitchen and ground floor wc and utility. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a spacious white contemporary bathroom with both panel bath and separate shower cubicle.
Parking to the frontage is provided for two cars, with large lawned garden and patio to the rear with rear access to garage.
Viewing is by appointment with Paul Carr Erdington.