- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- THREE SHOWER ROOMS
- TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, FRONT ONE ACCESSED OFF AN INTERNAL HALLWAY
- FITTED KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- SOUTH/EAST FACING REAR GARDENS
- EXCELLENT ROAD AND RAIL LINKS TO ERDINGTON, BOLDMERE OR BIRMINGHAM
- VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH PAUL CARR ERDINGTON
Offered with no upward chain, this well maintained mid terraced home is ideally located for a range of convenience shops, together with arterial road and rail access to Erdington, Boldmere and Birmingham.
The property is currently configured as two bedrooms to the first floor with en-suite shower rooms, two reception rooms to the ground floor, the front reception (currently used as a bedroom), having access off an entrance hallway, rear reception room, a fully fitted modern kitchen and ground floor shower room.
With a South-east facing rear garden comprising patio and lawned area, this would form an ideal purchase for investors and first time buyers alike.
Viewing is strictly by appointment via Paul Carr Erdington.