- Newly refurbished throughout
- One bedroom mobile home
- Set on a popular development on Beacon Heights site
- Available for age over 55
- Living room and newly fitted kitchen
- One double bedroom and shower room
- PVCu double glazing and gas central heating
A NEWLY REFURBISHED AND SUPERBLY PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM PARK HOME set in a popular semi-rural development just off Pinfold Lane, Aldridge. Internal inspection reveals a reception hall giving access to a modern kitchen offering a range of newly fitted units with door into the lounge, a well-proportioned double bedroom and a shower room with white suite. Set within communal gardens to all sides, communal off road parking is available close by. Surrounded by open countryside and within walking distance of Barr Beacon Park, the property is within easy reach of extensive local shopping facilities in Aldridge Village Centre and has regular bus links nearby to Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham. The motorway network can be accessed at junction 7 of the M6. The property further benefits from PVCu double glazing and gas central heating.